Six Tips For Easing Fibromyalgia Pain Naturally
Suffering from a gruesome disorder like fibromyalgia is bad enough, but as they say when it gets tough, it just gets tougher.
The worst part is that the pain and discomfort refuses to confine within you, and invariably has a spiralling impact by percolating to just about every aspect of your life, be it work, social life or your personal relationships.
The chronic pain which plagues and pesters the lives of one in 50 Americans can have a seriously debilitating impact primarily due to the incessant pain, mental unrest, tiredness and general illness. Like in most illnesses, most people don’t actually realize its gravity unless they’re confronted with particularly severe symptoms.
The final nail in the coffin comes now: Yes, the disorder has no official cure, which practically means that you need to learn how to manage the pain, take measures to alleviate the symptoms, and most importantly- increase your self-awareness regarding the human body.
If you’re already grabbing your head in despair, you may want to think again because that’s simply not going to do anything constructive for you.
As time goes on, you will not become much more aware about the disease, but also come across a gamut of methods to combat fibromyalgia symptoms effectively.
In order to do that though, you’ve first got to understand what triggers fibromyalgia pain.
While the causes of fibromyalgia are unknown, there are some things which need to be taken into consideration.
Many people attribute the symptoms to a physically/emotionally distressing event, like a tragedy, setback or an accident. Some people connect it to injuries whereas others feel a prolonged illness is a major factor. Focusing on Fibromyalgia Pain Tender Points may give you a better idea about what its causes are.
Unusual trigger points include the following:
- The car going around or being twisted in a corner
- Jerky movements
- Repetitive or annoying noises that are intense in pitching
- A propensity to overreaction
- Hypersensitivity to anything flashy or bright
- Stress and tension
Tips for Easing Fibromyalgia Pain Naturally
- Eat a healthy diet. This assumes a lot of importance, so don’t take your diet plan lightly. A number of medical studies indicate that the Mediterranean diet is the way to go about dealing with the symptoms.
The best foods to eat for fibromyalgia are fruits,weight loss juice recipes, whole foods, vegetables, nuts, lean protein, vegetables, and omega 3 fats.
- It is very important to exercise when you have fibromyalgia. However, do not over exert. Exercising regularly can improve your mood, reduce the pain, improve sleep, augment blood circulation and also strengthen your heart. Exercises you can do include walking, jogging, yoga, swimming, cycling and strength training
- Ensure you get good sleep.Yes, boring as it may sound, you may need to get 7 to 8 hours of good sleep at night. Try out Natural Sleep Aids for Fibromyalgia to get some much-deserved respite.
- Practice deep breathing, relaxation techniques, yogathese techniques can do a lot for you in curbing stiffness.
- Increase your awareness. If you eel that your muscles tend to get excessively tense, perform relaxation techniques to assuage the discomfort.
- Replace negative thoughts. Our thoughts dictate our health in a major manner by triggering bad things such as pain, headaches, muscle tension, fatigue, pain and depression. Give positivity a chance and chances are that you will feel good. Think about thoughts which make you feel in control, calm, composed and relaxed.